I need a Clariton.  

Posted in

Because cleaning and reorganizing made me crazy sneezy!



Down on the floor to the left of dd desk, there is a fabric bin with handles. I have found this to be very useful in holding her everyday books--we can carry it to the living room easily, if we decide to do school somewhere else.

This my desk. Usually rather cluttered, this serves as the computer area, crafts, etc. I've got a copy machine in the corner and many homeschooling books in a self built shelf underneath. I'm a curriculum junkie. It's official.



Our file cabinet--I keep our globe on top and also I put books and magazines out that pertain to our area of study. We have bird feeders outside this window, so I'm trying to keep a bird guide out too.


Our wall map, and lovely doors. I'll be moving the clock because ds can't see it when the doors are open.



Ds's desk. No, it's never that clean. There will be posters and such on the wall--things that corrolate to his area of study. Under his desk is another fabric bin to hold his everyday books. Again, easy traveling. No computer.....hope we can find a simple laptop for him in the next couple years. He's entering 9th grade.



These are our bunnies! You can see Buttercup on the second floor. We sometimes let them out to hope around, but it is distracting. The bookshelves were a perfect fit around them!





These are dd's shelves. On the left is my favorite storage idea. On the shelves are photo boxes. They end up fitting perfectly. Each box has a different craft supply in it. Glue, clay, paints, stickers, markers, etc. It's really made my craft life easier.






These are my ds essentials. The fabric bin, a kitchen timer with a clock and 3 separate alarm timers on it, Mead Composition Books---these saved my paper pile life. Much easier than binders, compact and neat! Can you see the small black bin up top? It holds the Composition books perfectly!




Ds said, "A school room isn't complete without children in it!" So here are my two sweeties. And they really get along just as well as it seems in the picture!









This entry was posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 at Friday, July 20, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I like your room. It is a nice inspiration to go upstairs today and finish straightening mine up while the kids are out at camp.
The composition books are nice too. I may try that out this year. I've never managed to get more than a page or two organized into a three-ring binder, so pages end up all over the house and then thrown away. The composition books seem much more managable.

4:11 PM

Post a Comment